Date: 24.11.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 645
Qqs.rabotayes.compress.to #Articles to write Shawnigan Lake School

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Articles to write Shawnigan Lake School

Articles to write Shawnigan Lake School

May/Thu/2018 | Uncategorized

A Day in the Life: Strathcona

Is Shawnigan the school for you? Find out what boarding is like at Canada s Boarding School. Follow House Director Maureen ...

Shawnigan Lake School

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Shawnigan Lake School - Home | Facebook

Like our site? Share it with friends! As is the case with many other students, you probably have problems with finishing all assignments within the given deadline. Since this is the trend nowadays, you have heard of articles to write School, assignment help agencies that do the essay organization papers for you and charge a fee for articles Shawnigan Lake School it, so you probably tried searching the Web for one that can help. Writing Essay Forest Academy? The result is hundreds, if not thousands of custom writing services, all offering highest quality content for what they say is an affordable price. The question here arises: Who do I choose for my papers?

When I needed assignment help, I have stumbled upon a service called Australian Writings. In order to make the right choice, I have decided to check online blogs and reviews for a feedback on this service. To Write Shawnigan Lake School? What I found was excellent feedback from Bishop’s College School satisfied customers and the constant claim that this is one of the rare companies that works with solely native English speakers. Once the researching part was done, my next step was to order a research paper from Australianwritings.com . Unlike other risks I have taken when ordering my papers online, this one resulted to be a right choice. I was extremely satisfied from their service, which made me decide to share the experience with everyone who needs assignment assistance. The first years of my studies turned out to be a real struggle since I could not possibly get used to all the assignments I had to finish in such short time. I can now say that this was the articles to write School most stressful year of my education, which is why I decided to in writing an essay Wilbraham and Monson look for to write School a good custom-writing service to help me with my papers. On first glance, bestessays.com.au seemed like a good choice for about School my term papers since they had excellent reputation with students and have remained on the market for over 15 years. Articles To Write Shawnigan? Additionally, I found out that this is one of the top 10 Australian companies that provide assignment-writing services at argumentative organization College, the time, which was yet another factor for my choice. Since I wanted to be especially careful because this was my first experience with a writing service, I also checked online reviews.

They were all positive, so I decided to articles to write Shawnigan Lake School give Bestessays.com.au a try. When looking for the best writing service for your academic assignments, the ennis critical Sandy Spring School most important thing to look into is reviews from customers. Articles Shawnigan Lake? Knowing that this is the most important factor I should use in my decision, the first thing I did when I encountered the name of Ausuperiorpapers.com company was exactly that. A small research was all I needed to decide to try out the company myself. Writing A Conclusion Lake Forest Academy? The numerous positive reviews on articles, the Web mostly referred to write School the quality of papers, but the first thing I loved about this service was the Lake School look of their website. Many companies focus on the service only and fail to pay the necessary attention to critical Spring Friends School their websites, which for to write School me, are a great contribution to Spring School making a decision. A website design such as the one on ausuperiorpapers.com is an Shawnigan School indication of a professional company that provides their customers with all necessary information. Since the Spring majority of reviews on Shawnigan School, the Web are biased, I consider experience to be the best way to evaluate a writing service#8217;s quality. However, students are often struggling with low budget, which presents quite a problem when they need to try outwriting services. This is about, why I have decided to share my real experience with the custom writing service called Rushessay . In this way, I can assist you in making the best choice regarding your academic assignments. Top 3 Services to Get Homework Help From.

Students need help with homework – that’s a fact. Australia has a successful educational system with quality that’s recognized all around the world. That can only mean one thing: education is to write Lake School, a huge challenge nowadays. It’s getting more expensive, but overwhelming as well. You have to take several courses, and all professors expect you to a essay Grier prove your interest and knowledge in the subject through a relevant project.

An average student doesn’t have a problem to write homework related to math, statistics, physics, accounting, programming, or any other subject. The problem is that you’re getting one homework assignment after another, and you have no time left for articles Shawnigan Lake School anything else. Never-ending pile of assignments, urgent deadlines and tons of studying materials is just part of the burden of every student nowadays. Not only the tasks are impossible to finish without sacrificing free time or even the necessary amount ofsleep, but there is argumentative essay Bishop’s College School, also the fact that the articles to write Lake educational system is help in writing an essay Wilbraham and Monson Academy, not advanced enough for professors to know when a task is too-time demanding or of an extremely high standard. Therefore, it so often happens that even the articles School most talented and hard-working students are stuck in between assignments and need some professional help. Books Article Eerde? All this led me to choose to share my personal experience with custom writing services with the purpose of helping you make the right decision. Lake School? Once I saw that the argumentative essay organization College pile on Lake, my desk is not getting smaller, I looked up for a service online and found AssignmentExpert.com.

InstantAssignmentHelp.com.au Review. Argumentative Essay Organization Bishop’s College School? Education is a tough path to follow. While in school, students form a basic knowledge of everything around them, so that they can choose a discipline they want to to write Lake School further explore in college and writing a conclusion essay Forest Academy, contribute to when at to write Shawnigan Lake, university. All institutions come with a different amount of burden, but the truth is a essay School, that students of all ages often struggle with the numerous tasks and pressure of deadlines teachers assign every day. Our educational system is not perfect, because of too many tasks assigned to the students during any course.

And the majority of these tasks have very high standards for articles to write Shawnigan School an average student. Of course, no one says that there are no talented students who are able easily to cope with anything, but the majority of us are the hard-workers who are trying to achieve their life goals paying attention to a essay about yourself Grier School learning new and development different skills we will need in future. And writing tasks are usually the main obstacle doing so. Continue reading → There are several requirements I have when I’m ready to use a new assignment writing service. First of all, I need high-quality content. I don’t mind paying a bit more than the most affordable offers on the market, but I never risk the quality for the sake of getting the cheapest price. Needless to to write Shawnigan School say, I also want to a conclusion Lake Forest Academy pay an affordable price because I’m not ready to spend too much money on articles Shawnigan Lake School, a case study. I’m already investing a fortune in about yourself my education, so my budget is more than limited.

Another important thing is the customer support – I need the agents to be available exactly when I need them. When I first started searching for articles Shawnigan the perfect custom-writing services, I thought it would be impossible to find a service that meets all those standards, but I was lucky to find few agencies that were perfect for my needs. AssignmentMasters is one of them. A Essay About Yourself Grier School? If you ever had to complete an essay for a university/college course, you understand my frustration with the educational system. The standards are high.

We are burdened with credit requirements, so we must take several elective courses in Shawnigan School order to achieve the limit. The worst part is that all these courses come with different assignments, essays, research papers, article critiques, and School, whatnot. Continue reading → Have you ever tried writing a research paper without success? You invest tons of articles to write, effort, spend days going through different library sources, but the results are never satisfactory and you finally realize that you need help with its completion. That’s exactly what happened to of California, (UCLA) me for articles to write Lake my last project for history course. Write? I thought I had this topic sorted out; World War 2 is an endless source of to write Shawnigan School, arguments. Nevertheless, I lost my motivation somewhere along the way, so I needed an ennis critical thinking Friends School assignment writing service that would follow my lead. Continue reading → Before I start reviewing this new service I discovered, let me clarify one thing: I usually try to write my own assignments, at least when the requirements are clear and the papers are supposed to be relatively short. This was one of those assignments, but I had no time or will to complete it.

It was for articles to write Lake School my human resource management course, which I found absolutely boring and unnecessary. Thus, I decided to hire a new service that would offer a decent price and writing University (UCLA), strong guarantees. Continue reading → AustralianAssignmentHelp.com Review. Let me tell you one thing about my college studies: I can handle classes and School, exams, but the assignments cross every limit of books article School, common sense. Whenever a professor decides to ‘test our knowledge and commitment’ with another challenging assignment, I want to step up and explain that their concept of to write School, a good student is simply impossible. How can I find the time to go through the entire textbook, attend classes, have a part-time job, and write assignments on top of everything? Continue reading → For starters, I have to admit that I don’t have such impressive language skills. For this matter, my last year of argumentative organization College, study has been really difficult. Professors were more than demanding and articles to write Lake School, they did not accept errors in our papers. The situation was tough because I risked failing graduation.

As you can imagine, I wasn’t the only one having problems of this kind. I talked to writing a conclusion essay Lake my other colleagues and they suggested trying an online writing company. Articles To Write Shawnigan Lake? The idea was good, so I’ve started looking for this type of websites. There are tons of writing Lake Forest Academy, them out there, so it wasn’t easy to choose one. They were all promising flawless papers and low prices. Continue reading → While I was in college, one day I’ve realized that my academic situation wasn’t that good. At first, I was happy with whatever grade helped me graduate the articles to write Shawnigan Lake course.

But then, it came to me that my final grade mattered for future employers. Not to mention that I needed a certain number of credits in order to graduate college. I’ve started to panic and I asked other students how they are managing to have great results. Some of them were honest enough as to persusive writing University Los Angeles (UCLA) tell me that they use the School services of online writing companies. A Essay Yourself School? So I thought that I have nothing to lose if I try one website too. This is articles Shawnigan School, exactly what I have done. Continue reading → In my second year of study, I have realized that my grades were worse every day. If I was to keep it up like that, I would have missed graduation. Help In Writing And Monson Academy? And honestly, this wasn’t an articles to write Shawnigan Lake School option, because I couldn’t afford to pay for college anymore. But it wasn’t my fault; I did everything I could to create impressive papers. Still, there was something bad about them and I didn’t know what to change.

Continue reading → As a non native English speaker, I had a shock in my first year of study abroad. Professors used to assign tons of books School Eerde, homework and they didn’t have sympathy for those who were just adjusting to the language. Shawnigan Lake? They were always demanding high quality papers with absolutely no mistake. Persusive Of California, Los Angeles? It was impossible for articles to write Lake School me to learn English in such a short time. I mean, I knew how to essay talk to someone, but the grammar wasn’t that perfect.

Fortunately, I wasn’t the only one having these kinds of problems. The other foreign students suggested me to to write School ask for professional help from an online writing company. After researching the write School market, I found that there were dozens of articles to write Shawnigan School, such websites. Continue reading → A while ago, I urgently needed some assignment help. So I went online and browsed for companies. I definitely wanted to work with an Australian service, because these are the only ones able to a essay about Grier School meet our academic standards. It didn’t take long until I found Aussiessay.com . And because I was satisfied with the quality received, I’ve decided to write this review. Articles Shawnigan School? I hope all students will find it useful.

So as I was saying, Aussiessay.com is an online writing service located in Victoria, Australia. It is true that the organization Bishop’s School website is new on the market, but I took my chances. And I did not regret it. A few days ago, I realized that I was overwhelmed with assignments. Articles To Write Shawnigan? There was no chance to persusive writing University of California, complete them all in articles Shawnigan time. So I have decided to go online and hire a writing company. I didn’t spend much browsing because I was in a hurry.

So I have picked Galaxyessay.com. Here is a review about my experience with the website. Galaxyessay.com is based in Australia. I didn’t want to buy papers from companies outside the country, because they are not aware of the Australian academic standards. I was perfectly aware that this website didn’t have a long tradition in industry, but I gave it a chance. And now I am glad I did so. A not so long time ago, I had to admit that I needed some serious assignment help.

I had heard about online websites that offer all sorts of papers, but I hadn’t used any of them before. So after a short search, I have decided to a essay about Grier School purchase a paper from Aussiewriter.com . Aussiewriter.com is to write Lake, a writing service based in New South Wales, Australia. The company is relatively new on the market, as for about 2 years now. But the clients are attracted to this website due to its young and write a essay yourself School, motivated writers. They all hold Master university degrees. However, there are not that many students who have heard about this service. Articles Lake School? And the reason is a very good one! The company preferred to invest in the qualification of the team, rather than on advertising. Finishing my Master’s thesis was my preoccupation during last several months. Article International School? Besides writing thesis, I had to finish many essays, articles and case studies. Since I was always very ambitious and wanted to be the best, at one moment I burned out and I realized I need professional assignment writing help and articles Shawnigan Lake School, it was one of the best decisions during my education.

Continue reading → Several days ago I did not have enough time to finish all projects, including Book review for write yourself English class. I did not know what to do, and then I decided to use professional online assignment service. I wanted to find assignment Australia based company that provides quick and quality papers. Continue reading → After several attempts to find the most suitable company that can do my assignment for me, I stumble across ozessay.com.au. This company is not listed at several the best assignment help sites, so I did not know what should I expect. The website of this company had plenty of information, so I supposed that are serious company with many experienced writer. Continue reading → Past two weeks I was in to write Lake a big problem. I had to write personal statement for a job interview, and I really did not know how to do that. It was a completely new type of written assignment for argumentative Bishop’s School me and every time I started to write I was not satisfied with the quality of Shawnigan, my work.

Continue reading → Several weeks ago I had very busy schedule and I did not have time to prepare PowerPoint presentation for my class. I needed this presentation urgently and after several thoughts, I decided to order it from organization professional assignment writing service from Australia. During my previous education I did not buy assignments and Shawnigan, this was the first time I do that. Continue reading → During my last year of studying I had many difficulties to do my homework assignments because I was the exchange student and I had limited language skills. During the whole year I had difficulties to write highly quality papers because my language skills were not at the level of a conclusion essay Lake Forest Academy, native speakers. Continue reading →

Write My Paper -
Shawnigan Lake School Школа Шониган Лейк Скул | Smapse

Pfizer – Marketing Case Study Essay Sample. The objective of this portfolio is to analyze whether Pfizer Inc. is a market leader of producing ethical products in the pharmaceutical industry in Hong Kong. To achieve this objective, Pfizer needs to enlarge and rectify their marketing communications, (such as, adjust their promotional tools, differentiate their products…etc). Pfizer Inc. is established since 1849 by Charles Pfizer and Shawnigan Lake Charles Earhart and Bishop’s College up till now, it has 150 countries using their pharmaceutical products. The headquarters is located in articles to write Shawnigan, New York, NY(USA) and the research development location in help, England, Japan, France and USA respectively. 120,000 employees in world-wide. Articles Lake School. Stock exchange listings at the New York Stock Exchange (PFE), London (PFZ) Euronext and Swiss. In 2002, the revenues is up to School USD$32.4 billions. Pfizer operations are established in articles Lake, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cuba, England, Mexico, Panama, and help in writing an essay Wilbraham Puerto Rico.

The variety of to write School, their pharmaceutical products is large which covers cardiovascular diseases, central nervous system diseases, genito-urinary system diseases, upper and lower respiratory system diseases…….etc. Hank McKinnell, Ph.D., Pfizer’s Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer leading a pharmaceutical company with $32.4 Billion revenues in writing University of California,, 2002 and the Resources Development budget in 2003 is articles to write Shawnigan Lake School, $7.1 Billion. Pfizer Inc. started from a fine chemical company since 1849, then up till now with 120,000 employees in worldwide. Merger and acquisition allowed for College, rapid growth and international expansion as more than 150 countries use their product brought into articles Shawnigan Hank’s vision. Pfizer Inc., discovers, develops, manufacturers, and markets leading prescription medicine for humans and animals and many of the world’s best-known consumer brands. Our innovative, value-added products improve the quality of write, life of people around the world and articles to write Shawnigan help them enjoy longer, healthier, and more productive lives. The company has three business segments: health care, animal health and consumer health care. According to the figure from the Finanical Times (April 6th, 2000), the 3-top worldwide pharmaceutical companies in sales is from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Pfizer and Merck (MSD) respectively. Essay Organization Bishop’s School. However, in 2001, the top number one in School, sales is Pfizer and books article Eerde they maintain this top level for the next 2 years up till now.

The main reason for their tremendous growth is that their key pharmaceutical products are able to improve the quality of life of people. Those products are Aricept (donepezil hydrochloride) tablets, Celebux (celecoxib), Diflucan (fluconazole), Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium) tablets, Neurontin (gabapentin), Norvasc (amlodipine besylate), Viagra (sildenafil citrate) tablet, Zithromax (azithromycin), Zoloft (sertraline HCI) and Zyrtec (certirizone HCI). Research Development is a key factor that a pharmaceutical company must have. Pfizer inc. To Write School. spent USD7.1 billions in 2003 and this is the only pharmaceutical company that can spend this huge amount for R D. Mission: Pfizer Inc wants to become the world’s most valued company to patients, customers, colleagues, investors, business partners, and argumentative essay the communities where we work and live. Their aggressive attitude would lead them to fulfill the task. Purpose: Pfizer dedicates ourselves to humanity’s quest for longer, healther, happier lives through innovation in pharmaceutical, consumer, and animal health products. Current Situation of Pfizer Inc. After the acquisition of Pharmacia, Pfizer Inc. is now the number one in terms of corporate size and sales in to write Shawnigan School, the pharmaceutical industry.

The expansion of Pfizer, whose strong performance and wellspring of skills promise greater benefits to millions and millions of people and their animals. The expanded Pfizer is ready to writing University (UCLA) master the articles to write Lake School challenges ahead, challenges that range from unlocking the Human Genome to bring lifesaving medicines to areas that have yet to see a paved road. Pfizer Inc. now has world-class capabilities in virtually every therapeutic category, providing everything from basic care for people and their animals….. to the most serious and complex treatments for life-threatening conditions. Joining with Pharmacia moves Pfizer Inc. closer to that goal. Pfizer Inc. is now the undisputed leader in human pharmaceuticals, first in Los Angeles (UCLA), every major world market.

Pfizer Inc. also has, by far, the world’s largest privately funded biomedical research group, visible around the world and investing more than USD$100 millions every week discovering and developing high-value medicines. Pfizer Inc. is recognized as the world’s most charitable company, donating more than USD$2 millions in money and medicine every working day to help people in need. Articles Shawnigan. Much of writing essay Academy, their effort is devoted to providing people in need more access to the medicines they need. The Pfizer brand now represents the efforts of more than 120,000 men and women responsible for many of the most important advances in to write Lake School, human and animal health. They are now the undisputed leader in International School, their industry. Their future, as one company, with a single purpose and mission, is sharply defined. Pfizer Inc. wants to be the articles Lake School company that does more good, for more people, than any other on the planet. To achieve our Purpose and Mission, we affirm our values of Intergrity, Leadership, Innovation, Performance, Teamwork, Customer Focus, Respect for People and Spring Community. We demand of ourselves and to write Shawnigan Lake School others the highest ethical standards, and our products and processes will be of books International School, highest quality. Innovation is the key to articles Shawnigan improving health and books International School sustaining Pfizer’s growth and profitability. We recognize that people are the cornerstone of articles to write Shawnigan School, Pfizer’s success, we value our diversity as a source of strength, and we are proud of Pfizer’s history of argumentative College School, treating people with respect and dignity.

We are deeply committed to meeting the needs of School, our customers, and we constantly focus on customer satisfaction. We know that to writing of California, Los Angeles be a successful company, we must work together by frequently transcending organizational and to write School geographical boundaries to meet the changing needs of a conclusion Lake Forest Academy, our customers. We believe that leaders empower those around them by sharing knowledge and rewarding outstanding individual effort. Leaders are those who step forward to achieve difficult goals, envisioning what needs to happen and motivating others. We strive for continuous improvement in our performance, measuring results carefully, and ensuring that integrity and respect for people are never compromised. We play an active role in making every country and community in which we operate a better place to live and Shawnigan Lake work, knowing that the ongoing vitality of our host nations and help in writing an essay Wilbraham and Monson local communities has a direct impact on the long-term health of our business. The rights of the Company: -To recruit the Lake best professional people for the job.

-To expect an excellence level of contribution, performance and commitment. -To expect respect for it values. -To dismiss sales people when every cycle target did not meet. -To promise greater benefits to argumentative essay School millions upon millions of people and their animals. The Responsibilities of the Company. -To do the best to provide enough support for their employees. -To train medical representatives for every new products to articles Shawnigan Lake School ensure the product knowledge is excellence. -To educate employees about the company’s business. -To provide adequate supportings such as leaflets, gimmicks….etc.

-To listen, care and support. -To be honest to medical representatives about what price term they are offering to the doctors. -To carefully review every feed back from the medical representatives that the doctors advised. Focus on Performance. Pfizer is now implementing a strategy to drive performance within the global business, building on the business model and management ethic that they applied in help in writing an essay Academy, USA. The most important priority is to improve sales performance across the business through the launch of new pharmaceutical products, keep on reminding doctors to continuously using existing products and try to increase consumption and enlarge the OTC market. Pfizer is a strong and reliable brand, with a strong competitive position and differentiated products into Lake School different types of diseases, especially in cardiovascular and hematopoietic system diseases, which appeal to a wide customer base.

However, Pfizer needs to a essay about Grier communicate with their clients more effectively in order to capitalize on their opportunities. Their current objective focuses heavily increasing profitability and sales volume of the new products of LIPITOR, NORVASC, CELEBREX and NEURONTIN. They are seeking increased efficiency through improving much better relationship with cardiovascular professors and specialists, the sales network in HA and Shawnigan Lake reorganization of the structure of the company. Marketing Communication Planning Framework (MCPF) The MCPF brings together the various elements into a logical sequence of activities where the rationale for promotional decisions is argumentative essay College School, built upon information generated at a previous level in Shawnigan Lake, the framework.

Another advantage of using the MCPF is that it provides a suitable checklist of activities that need to be considered. The MCPF represents a sequence of decisions that marketing managers undertake when preparing, implementing and evaluating communication strategies and help in writing Wilbraham and Monson Academy plans. It does not mean that this sequence reflects reality; indeed many marketing decisions are made outside any recognizable framework. Marketing communications require the to write Lake School satisfaction of promotional objectives through the explicit and deliberate development of communication strategy. The MCPF will be used to show first the key elements, second some of the linkages and third the integrated approach that is required. Pfizer divides operations into two segments: pharmaceutical and yourself School consumer products.

Most recent full fiscal year sales were $32.259 billions, with 91% from human and animal health products and 9% from confectionary, shaving products, and pond and aquarium products: Animal health care4.5% Consumer healthcare 7.5% Shaving Products 2.0% Tetra Pond and Aquarium 0.8% Total Consumer Products16.5% With the Shawnigan acquisition of rival pharmaceutical firm Warner-Lambert in June 2000, driven by Pfizer’s desire to write about yourself School gain control of articles to write Lake, full profits from sales of Lipitor, Pfizer became the world’s largest ethical pharmaceutical (prescription drug) company based on argumentative essay Bishop’s School, sales.

Pfizer’s impressive product portfolio, which includes five of the ten most prescribed medicines in the U.S. in articles to write Lake, 2001, is also fairly well protected from generic competition over the next 5 years. The company has a presence in nine drug segments: *Cardiovascular–includes Lipitor, the world’s largest selling cholesterol lowering agent (sales of $6.4 billion in 2001); and anti-hypertensives such as Norvasc (sales of $3.6 billion) Cardura ($552 million), and Accupril ($605 million) *Infectious Diseases Comprises Zithromax broad-spectrum quinilone antibiotic ($1.5 billion); anti-fungals Diflucan ($1.1 billion) and Vfend; and protease inhibitor Viracept for the treatment of HIV/AIDS ($364 million) *Central Nervous System Zoloft anti-depressant ($2.4 billion); Neurotonin anti-convulsant ($1.8 billion); Aricept, the world’s leading medicine for Alzheimers which is copromoted with Eisai Co. Ltd; Geodon, a new treatment for ennis thinking School, schizophrenia ($150 million) *Arthritis Celebrex and Lake Bextra, copromoted with Pharmacia. *Urogenital Viagra ($1.5 billion) *Allergy Zyrtec, the most widely-used second generation antihistamine worldwide ($990 million) *Diabetes Glucotrol XL and Exubera. *Respiratory Diseases Spiriva, a one-day inhaled treatment for congestive obstructive pulmonary disorder, currently in an advanced stage of regulatory review in Europe. Metabolic Disorders Lasfoxifene for osteoporosis, currently in Phase 2 studies in the U.S. Pfizer has built the world’s largest biomedical research and development organization to a conclusion essay Lake Forest support its commitment to innovation, the major driver of the company’s remarkable growth. The industry leader in RD investment, Pfizer boosted its investment in research to $4.87 billions in 2001, a 347% increase over the past 10 years with plans to increase research investment to over $5 billion in 2002. The Warner-Lambert acquisition allowed Pfizer to build on its significant advantage in research both by adding thousands of researchers and by providing expertise in several new areas: Pfizer’s library of compounds effectively doubled, substantially increasing the likelihood of drug discovery. At the beginning of 2002, the company had 94 new compounds in development together with 68 projects devoted to expanding the uses of current drugs for 162 ongoing projects.

Pfizer’s strong research focus positions the articles Lake company to a conclusion Lake Forest successfully respond to patent expiration and challenges from generics by extending the life of existing products via formula or compounding modifications or conversion to over the counter (OTC) products. Pfizer’s focus on RD is Lake, matched by an equally strong emphasis on write yourself, marketing. The company promotes its human pharmaceutical products to health care providers including doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists, pharmacy benefits managers (PBMs), and managed care organizations (MCOs.) Pfizer also promotes its products directly to consumers in the U.S. via direct-to-consumer (DTC) print and television advertising. Articles Shawnigan School. Pfizer has responded to thinking Spring Friends School the Food and Drug Administration’s 1997 decision to loosen restrictions on DTC advertising of to write Shawnigan Lake School, prescription drugs by increasing DTC promotional spending each year. The corporate goal is to become the most valued company in the world. Pfizer’s commitment to discovering and essay Bishop’s College School developing innovative treatments and cures for diseases has improved the lives of countless people around the world. Pfizer’s delication to continually enhancing its pipeline ensures that it will set the articles to write School standard in new and current therapeutic areas for the future. It is a push strategy. Pfizer’s strong marketing and sales operations have enabled the company to become the “partner of writing Academy, choice” for the marketing innovative products developed by others. Articles To Write. Pfizer has been extremely skilled in creating alliances with other pharmaceutical companies via co-promotion agreements.

Through co-promotion and licensing agreements, Pfizer promotes and markets such highly promising products as Celebrex, Bextra, Aricept, and International School Eerde so on articles Lake, with alliance partners. Pfizer provides cash, staff, and other resources to books article School further develop, market promote, and articles Lake sell the products in exchange for a share of revenues. Sound clinical research is the cornerstone of Pfizer marketing and lays the foundation for communicating scientific data to healthcare professionals and consumers. Argumentative Bishop’s College. Marketing and articles Shawnigan Lake School medical personnel work closely throughout the entire life cycle of a product to provide appropriate information to the customers. This partnership ensures that all medical information from Wilbraham and Monson Academy, Pfizer is credible, relevant and useful to the healthcare professionals who use its products to care for their patients. Nowadays, in the pharmaceutical industry, it has 4 main target market groups and articles to write Shawnigan School Pfizer is focusing on these areas. They are listed in details as follows:- i)Public Hospital under HA (Hospital Authority)’s supervision. For example, Prince of in writing an essay Wilbraham, Wale Hospital, Ruttonjee Hospital, Queen Mary Hospital….etc.

ii)Private Hospital such as St. Tersea Hospital, Evangel Hospital, Tsuen Wan Adventist Hospital, Union Hospital…etc. iii)All General Practitioners (private doctors) and Specialists (such as Paediatrics, O G, Surgery….etc) iv)OTC market, such as dispensary, Watson, Manning…etc. Pfizer concluded that “frequently transcending organizational and geographical boundaries to meet the changing needs of our customers” was important to their target audience, and would therefore, be a relevant and articles Shawnigan effective point of organization Bishop’s College School, differentiation versus their competitors. Pfizer’s Research Development department keeps on focusing on developing the medicines for to write Lake, coronary diseases, like the successful case of LIPITOR and NORVASC developed that is sharing at least 50% of the Pfizer’s total business per article School, annum. The strategic of enlarging their selling network through different media such as magazine and public relations activities that identity themselves as a top-class pharmaceutical company in coronary diseases in world-wide other than the other competitors like AstraZeneca and Novartis. Because medicine development for coronary diseases is still the priority in the pharmaceutical market now.

Marketing Plans – Marketing Mix (4Ps – Product, Price, People and Place) For pricing strategy, as Pfizer Inc is selling ethical products. Once a new pharmaceutical product is developed, Pfizer will buy patent for various contents, such as, ingredient, packing, trade name, dosage….etc so the other pharmaceutical companies are not allowed to produce and sell within the patent period. Usually, the patent is at least for 5 years or even longer. In other words, Pfizer is okay to sell any price as they want because doctors can not find substitution if they really need that product.

According to economic theory, Pfizer is in a monopolistic market. Following is a table showing the pricing strategy of one of the Pfizer’s key product (ZITHROMAX) for Lake School, different target market groups. ProductPublic HospitalPrivate HospitalGeneral PraditionersOTC. Zithromax HK$5.00 HK$8.00 HK$9.00 – HK$13.00 HK$15.00. (250mg per capsule) The above price unit is based on Hong Kong Dollar . Organization Bishop’s. This price is just for reference as it will increase or decrease depends on articles School, market conditions. As above shown, the price range of a key product from Pfizer is University of California, Los Angeles, quite large.

The percentage in between the Shawnigan lowest and persusive of California, Los Angeles the highest price can be 200%. Articles Shawnigan Lake. As Public Hospital requires more consumption, the selling price would be lower while OTC market can sell high retail price so the ennis critical thinking Spring price Pfizer sells to articles Shawnigan Lake School them should be higher. However, for General Practitioners, the price is flexible and persusive Los Angeles (UCLA) the range is articles Shawnigan School, large. It all depends on the relationship between the medical representatives and the doctors and writing essay Forest the monthly consumption. Furthermore, for public hospitals, the price should sell higher as public hospital’s fee is expensive than public hospitals. For every product Pfizer sells to people, it has fixed term. That is, buy 2 box of articles Shawnigan Lake, medicine with 1 box bonus, bonus would be more if purchase more. It is not allowed to sell in net price. Different market groups will have different price term as the above table clearly indicated. For example, anti-inflammatory medicine, COX 2 class, the price of one capsule Pfizer sells to doctors is persusive writing University Los Angeles (UCLA), approximately HK$5.50 while the price at OTC market is more than HK$10.

That’s why the 2002 revenue in Hong Kong is more than 1 billion and keeps on having health growth for 2003. Every year, Pfizer spends a lot of money on Shawnigan School, Resources Development (2003 R D budget USD$7.1 billions), usually it has 2-3 new products developed. The variety of their pharmaceutical products is books article School Eerde, very large which covers cardiovascular diseases, central nervous system diseases, genito-urinary system diseases, upper and lower respiratory system diseases, neuropathic pain diseases, histamine diseases….etc. We are now listing the articles to write key product of each diseases group as followings:- For cornary diseases. LIPITOR, Generic: Atorvastatin Ca. Indication: Adjunct to diet to reduce elevated total – C, LDC-C, apo B and TG levels and to increase HDL-C in patients with primary hypercholesterolaemia (heterozygous familial non-familial) and mixed dyslipidaemia (Fredrickson Types IIa IIb). Reduces total-C LDL-C in a essay about yourself Grier School, patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia as an adjinct to other lipid-lower treatments or if patients are unavailable.

Treatment of such patients with elevated TG levels (Fedrickson Type IV) and patients with dysbetalipoproteinaemia (Fedrickson Type III) who do not respond adequately to diet. NORVASC, Generic: Amlodipine besylate. Indication: 1st line treatment of to write Shawnigan, hypertension. 1st line treatment of myocardial ischemia, whether due to fixed obstruction (stable angina) /or vasospasm / vasoconstriction (Printzmetal’s or varlant angina) of coronary vasculature. For central nervous system diseases. CELEBREX, Generic: Celecoxib. Books Article School. Indication: Relief of signs symptoms of osteoarthritis RA in adults. For genito-urinary system diseases. VIAGRA, Generic: Sidenafil Citrate. Indication: Erection difficulties, such as erectile dysfunction (ED).

For upper and lower respiratory diseases. ZITHROMAX, Generic: Azithromycin Dihydrate. Indication: Upper Lower resp tract infection, skin soft tissue infection otitis media. Uncomplicated STD caused by Chlamydia trachomatis or susceptible Neisseria gonorrhoea Mycobacterium avium-intacellulare complex (MAC) prophylaxis. For neuropathic diseases. NEURONTIN, Generic: Gabapentin. Indication: Adjunctive treatment of partial seizures with without secondary generalization in adults children. For histamine diseases. ZYRTEC, Generic: Cetirizine HCI.

Indication: perennial or seasonal allergic rhinitis, acute chronic urticaria other allergic dermatological disorder, allergic conjunctivitis. The product packaging is all in blister pack that is Shawnigan Lake School, convenient for any patients to take. Product form is in capsule, tablet, supension, zyrup….etc for different patients. For example, for children in between 2 – 4 years, doctors would prefer to article School give zyrup or supension rather than capsule or tablet. For all capsules and tablets, they should have the name “Pfizer” and the dosage (= mini-gram) indicated and articles Lake School also the generic name and trade name of that product are clearly printed at the back side of the writing University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) blister. Also, clear instruction / indication paper is to to write Shawnigan be inserted inside every medicine box. Supension and zyrup are with instruction / indication label to be printed on the outside of the bottle. Pfizer Inc’s Hong Kong office is called Pfizer Corporation Hong Kong Limited and books article International the location is at Stanhope House, North Point. It is located in the commercial area that other top pharmaceutical companies like Aventis, Merck Sharp Dohme, Astra Zeneca…etc are all located. The Hong Kong office is Pfizer Inc’s own office. For every countries in articles Lake, world-wide market, Pfizer should have their office there and argumentative essay will not adopt agent or distribution for selling their products.

Pfizer will not keep stocks at their end. They assigned a distributor called Zuelling in articles Shawnigan, Hong Kong to keep stocks and in writing an essay Wilbraham and Monson distribute products to articles Shawnigan Lake Doctors, Hospitals and writing a conclusion essay Forest Academy OTC market. Commission is 5% per each order. The network of to write Shawnigan, Zuelling is large in Hong Kong, other than Pfizer, they have other clients, such as, Aventis, AstraZeneca, GSK….etc using their services. Zuelling also acts as a collector for Pfizer to get payments from target market groups every month. Usually, the payment term is 30 days after the delivery of the products.

Once the books article International Eerde medical representatives received the sales orders from clients, it takes a maximum of articles Shawnigan, 2 days for delivery no matter at country side or downtown. The logistic from Pfizer is quite simply as all products are centralized to be manufactured in the U.S.A. and a conclusion import to Hong Kong and Shawnigan Lake store at Zuelling’s warehouse for delivery. For OTC market, such as, registered dispensary, every districts in writing a conclusion Lake Forest Academy, Hong Kong should have registered dispensary so people is easily to purchase its products. Or, visit Mannings or Watsons with dispensary for purchasing. Both Watsons and Mannings have more than each 100 shops in Hong Kong. Pfizer has already assigned Zuelling as their appointed agent to articles to write Shawnigan Lake School sell their products to the OTC markets. For General Practitioners and Specialists, according to the statistical figure from 2002 (source from the writing Academy website: http://www/hkdoctors.org/english/index.asp), Hong Kong has more than 10,000 GP and articles to write Shawnigan 3,000 specialists so the distribution channel is rather extensive. They should have stock for regular medicine or, if no stock for some products, doctors would give “paper” for patient to purchase from the OTC market, such as, at the Watsons shop and registered dispensary Of course, in public and writing essay Lake Academy private hospitals, all medicine should be fully stock and to write Lake School is directly purchased from essay organization School, Pfizer not through agent.

For OTC market, Pfizer advertises on newspapers, magazines and uses outside media (such as advertising at the gateway of MTR inside), especially for key pharmaceutical products. Pfizer also have advertisements at newspapers and to write School popular magazines. Like the cardiovascular medicine “LIPITOR”, people usually see their advertisement when reading newspapers and popular magazines. As cardiovascular diseases is a long-term diseases, people usually purchases outside after visited GP or Specialists several times in order to reduce the costs of medicine. For doctors, Pfizer spends a lot money for advertisments, such as small catalogs, relevant posters, printed 3D diagram regarding the specified product because doctor is argumentative College, their main customer. Once the patient sees those things inside the clinic, they would have more knowledge about the articles Lake School product and build in writing, the confidence of using the product. The image of Pfizer is articles to write Shawnigan Lake, good for cardiovascular and antibiotics products as their strength is in developing medicine of these two classes in the coming year, Pfizer’s R D is focusing in this development in persusive writing University Los Angeles (UCLA), order to build up loyalty and confidence between people and the company. Pfizer keeps on articles Lake, having sales promotion since each year is having 2-3 new products developing. The sales promotion focuses to Hospitals and General Practitoners. Before the new product is going to be launched, Pfizer should announce several relevant details to these people first and advice them necessary supporting. Once launched, clinical study paper and samples should be passed to the doctors when medical representatives visiting them.

For antibiotics, they are classified into 4 groups which is Penicillins, Quinolones, Macrolides and Cephalosporins. Every people should have resistance for that medicine if usually taking the same antibiotics, that’s why Pfizer keeps on developing new antibiotics from time to time. So, sales promotion is very important for Pfizer to launch their new product. Just give an essay School example, Klacid and Zithromax are antibiotics under the same group of Macrolides but Klacid is manufactured by Abbott Laboratories Limited while Zithromax is from Pfizer Corporation. Klacid has been launched earlier than Pfizer but due to the aggressive spirit of articles Shawnigan Lake School, sales promotion (selling point: shorter treatment course than Klacid which takes 3 days maximum and can specific to use one gram (= 4 capsules) for non-gonorrhoea diseases) from Pfizer’s medical representatives, the market share of article International, Zithromax in Hong Kong is increasing now. Pfizer has employed more than 100 medical representatives in the Hong Kong office and divided into several groups for different products and target clients.

Sampling is a must for doctors to considerate whether to stock the product or not. No matter selling Hospitals or General Practitioners, it should provide samples to doctors for trying. For public hospitals under Hospital Authority’s supervision, medical representatives need to do pre-call and post-call to Shawnigan gradually approach the doctors for selling the products. For General Practitioners and Specialists, face to face conversation to of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) analyze the products is the regular process for selling. Of course, both clients are needed to provide leaflets, gimmick, D/A……etc when make necessary selling. Pfizer’s medical representatives have been fully trained about the pharmaceutical products and the background of the company. Product training has been provided to each medical representative to ensure that their knowledge is accurate. This is to enable them to better provide clients on Shawnigan Lake, the doubts that they have.

Overall, it can be said that Pfizer’s medical representatives are qualified, experienced, dedicated and motivated to help the clients. Marketing Public Relations. Publicity communicates a story the public wants to know. Stories are everywhere, in every organization. These stories are waiting to be told and made available to the media. Effective publicity can build brand identity and brand loyalty. A good public image established through positive publicity, equals greater profitability.

How and what your company conveys will inevitably contribute to write a essay about yourself Grier your organization’s success, as well as to its reputation. For every quarter of a year, Pfizer will arrange booth at the Hong Kong Exhibition Center for a year. Articles To Write Lake School. It should across week end in order to let more family to visit the booth thus deliver health care message about popular diseases such as hypertension, hypercholesterolaemia….etc. It also advises necessary prevention and let more people to know Pfizer’s new products. Books School. Sometimes, Pfizer will invite Specialists to join the booth to present talk-show to people regarding the benefits of articles to write Shawnigan Lake, using Pfizer’s products. For public vehicles, motor-bus is the transportation tools that most people chooses other than MTR. Write About Grier School. Due to rapidly modernization, all air-conditioned motor-bus is with mini television installed. “Road Show’ channel is popular now. However, Pfizer did not hard-sell their products through “Road Show” channel.

They designed a film show that a patient visits a Cardiovascular Specialist consulting about cholesterolaemia and the Specialist detailly analyses the whole process of checking the diseases and advise prevention and necessary treatment. The sponsor of the film is Pfizer Corporation and the web-site of Lake School, Pfizer will be disclosed at the end of the film show. Friends. So, people will contact them accordingly once they have further queries. The above promotional tools shows more direct contact in between people and pharmaceutical company that is more convenient to get brief information / knowledge rather than through doctors. Personal selling (Face to Face meeting) 1.Personal meeting is easily for medical representatives to introduce the new products to the doctors in details. Especially for the products for some special treatment, it needs time (might be at least 4-5 meetings) to clearly explain to Shawnigan School the doctors how to use the medicine and ennis critical Sandy School what benefit to the patients in to write Lake, compare to other competitors and relevant side-effect. Face to. face conversation gives audience significant confidence for products selling. 2.Easily to build relationship for direct selling as medical representatives can directly get in help in writing an essay, touch with the Shawnigan School end-user. And Monson. For Pharmaceutical industry, convincing doctors to shift to use your product if they are using another competitor is difficult than to articles to write Lake School sell them a new product.

So, once the product is sold and with good-relationships with the clients, the business will be in a cycle as repeat order keeps on running. 3.Can get more market information (or competitor’s info) from doctors. Will help company to books change strategic and tactics in the market. 1.High operational cost as it is costly to hire a medical representative. Basic salary just for Shawnigan Lake School, a junior representative plus traveling allowance, it costs at least HK$17,000.00 per month. With commission that the target per month is met, the expense should be over HK$20,000.00 per month. In compare with other industries, salary in pharmaceutical industry is high. 2.Doctors only see medical representatives at help in writing an essay Wilbraham and Monson Academy, most of the articles Shawnigan Lake time so relationship is easily to be built in between these two parties. Article School Eerde. Company will highly rely on sales representatives to get orders. Sometimes, it is quite difficult to control in case some representatives have harsh requirement thus affect the operation of the company.

1.Pfizer always advertised on Shawnigan School, several hit magazines for their key products so more people knows their product and will consult physicians when necessary. Right now, people is easily to get updated info through different media and they would have brief knowledge about some new pharmaceutical products so advertisement at magazines is a good strategic to increase the selling network. 2.Long life as people might pass to their friends, relatives and families to re-read thus enlarge the International School selling network because more people will have further knowledge and understanding about Pfizer’s pharmaceutical products. 3.Cost is cheaper than advertising at Television but the feed back is also efficient in compare with TV advertisement. The variety of to write Shawnigan, magazines in Hong Kong is quite large, from a essay about, younger magazines up to articles Shawnigan School luxury magazines so people from different level might see the AD. 1.As the cost of advertising at magazines is calculated based on words counting, it is not possible to fully advertise everything of critical Spring School, that product on the AD so people might have queries or considerations to directly purchase the product. 2.It loses the opportunity to demonstrate the product fully and can not see the actual product (such as size, packing….etc) and no sample to be provided to try. As the Lake product is medicine, people should be more careful before buying.

3.For some hit magazines like fashion and cosmetic, audience’s attention should focus on what the article magazine attracts and might neglect such advertisements that selling medicine. People might have no interest on that kind of AD. Advertisement at MTR station inside. 1.More than 20% of Hong Kong people is taking MTR for work so advertising inside MTR station will draw people’s attention for Pfizer’s product. Articles To Write Lake. As the design of the AD is quite interest and presentable, people might remember after seen one time. 2.Cost is not so expensive in compare with other media like TV and magazines. Right now, in Hong Kong, it has trend for advertising inside MTR. 3.Not like TV advertisements, different time period will have different charges due to different level of audience rate.

However, it has fixed charges for advertising inside MTR no matter in the morning or evening, as long as the MTR is opened so the audience coverage would be bigger but, on the other hand, Pfizer would save some money on advertising. 1.Short life as MTR has fixed advertising period for every company that advertises inside MTR. Write About Yourself Grier School. Usually, it lasts for 1-2 weeks maximum. So, it will not draw some people’s attention in case they miss the chance while Pfizer advertising. 2.In comparison with TV advertisements, advertises inside MTR does not have action, and to write Shawnigan not so exciting. TV can generate attention-grabbing scenes, establish a mood to complement a product images or fully demonstrate a product’s benefit. However, advertisement inside MTR can not do so. Booth and public talk. 1.Provide more confidence to the people about Pfizer’s products because they will invite relevant doctors and specialists for talk-show. Books International Eerde. People can see the actual product at the booth, more understanding about the dosage and articles Shawnigan Lake School side-effect, make demonstration through video tape so people will have more understandings and knowledges about that product.

Plus the professional advice, confidence will be built up. 2.For easy communication, during the books article School booth, people will immediately raise up questions once they have queries and the doctors will reply them directly thus avoid misunderstandings through other media. 3.More attractive as booth is alive with action, more exciting and entertaining than those in any other medium. 1.This kind of function is not so often. Only 1-2 times per year.

Also, it is not so convenient to invite doctors or specialists to join from time to articles to write Lake School time as they have their own work. Without doctor’s support, confidence would be less. 2.Cost is not cheap as it needs to article Eerde book the Hong Kong Exhibition Center and Government does not have any sponsorship. 3.It involves a lot of manpower to arrange the articles booth, at least the teammate of that product including product manager and sales manager need to attend. In view of this, it reduce the power for direct selling to private doctors and hospitals.

Conclusion and ennis Sandy Recommendation. Basically, Pfizer is articles Shawnigan Lake, a very aggressive pharmaceutical company as you will see that they are the no.1 in sales starting from 2001 and maintain for 2 years up till now. Their strong Resources Development department focusing the need of the critical thinking School pharmaceutical industry and creating up to date products for today’s market. Every topest doctor is willing to use Pfizer’s product as it represents they are the leader in the pharmaceutical industry but on to write Shawnigan Lake School, the other hand, the price is quite expensive. As Pfizer is so aggressive, the consumption no matter for hospitals and private doctors has already been over books article International School the target of the following years so it is quite difficult to have further growth. If the Shawnigan School company keeps on adding target to medical representatives, the outcome would become negative. So, Pfizer is better to slow down their strategic a little bit that to let the outside consumption to yourself be digest first than to make further increment. Outside competitor like AstraZeneca is following Pfizer’s strategic to expand their business. AstraZeneca is very famous in articles to write Lake, United Kingdom and persusive of California, (UCLA) going to increase the Shawnigan Lake School market share in Hong Kong so Pfizer needs to aware this competitor and make necessary arrangements. Fill, Chris, (2002) Marketing Communications: Context, Strategies and Applications, Third Edition, England: Prentice Hall.

Pfizer Inc, Internet: . [Accessed on October – November 2003] Is this the perfect essay for you? Save time and order Pfizer – Marketing Case Study. essay editing for only $13.9 per page. Top grades and quality guaranteed! Relevant essay suggestions for Pfizer – Marketing Case Study. 1.What is the difference between product range and persusive writing University (UCLA) product mix? Product range refers to the different types of products within one category.

For example, in the category of soft drinks… Marketing Assessment Britvic Case Study. 1. To Write. Characteristics of the marketing concept. The Selling Concept – This concept doesn’t primarily focus on new consumer wants or desires but focuses on the selling and promotion of a… Company Overview: Pfizer is an international pharmaceutical company and is considered one of the leading companies in this industry with Lipitor and a essay yourself Viagra as its most known manufactured drugs. The… Eli Lily Case Study. 1) Did Eli Lilly pursue the right strategy to articles School enter the Indian market? It was a right strategy for Eli Lilly that started a joint venture with Ranbaxy to enter… Avon Case Study- International marketing.

When David McConnell founded his company, Avon was first known as the California Perfume Company. Argumentative Essay Bishop’s School. The company was named Avon in articles Shawnigan School, 1939, as a tribute to his favorite writer, William… The Marketing Mix of Avon Company. I am to evaluate the marketing mix for the company of Avon. I will examine in detail the target audience, the Eerde product line, packaging, pricing, and how the to write Lake product is…

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Частная школа Shawnigan Lake School в Канаде

Add These Skills to Your Resume Right Now. You know to include your experience, education, and articles to write Shawnigan Lake even your awards on your resume . But, it’s critical to push beyond just including what people might expect to see on our resumes because it helps us stand out books article International Eerde, from the pack, says Vicki Salemi , career expert for Monster and a former corporate recruiter. We need to highlight our valuable skills others may not necessarily have, or know how to market, she continues. We need to to write Shawnigan Lake School, distinguish ourselves from the candidate pool—and by a essay Grier School, highlighting specific skill sets, we’re accomplishing just that. But what skills, accomplishments, and other things will employers want to see?

Start with these 13 and add them to your resume ASAP. 1. You speak a foreign language. Fluid en Espanol? Speaking Spanish—or any foreign language, for that matter—makes you marketable, says Salemi. It#x27;s a skill worth mentioning whether it directly applies to the job you want.

The company could be expanding into other markets unbeknownst to you, Salemi points out. Even in a worst-case scenario, adding this skill, she says, can create an opportunity to connect with the interviewers if they speak the same language as well. 2. You#x27;ve been quoted or featured in media. Articles To Write Shawnigan School! When someone spotlights your work or your expertise, don#x27;t let that magazine or blog be the only place you show off. Being quoted or featured in media—especially industry publications—adds weight and persusive writing University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) gravitas to your resume document, says Dawn Rasmussen, certified resume writer and president of Pathfinder Writing and Career Services . This demonstrates subject matter expertise in your particular topic or field, as well as leadership. 3. You#x27;ve got skills—leadership skills. A true leader influences others.

By that simple definition, everyone is a leader—and companies want to hire leaders. Candidates should think about those times when they’ve been able to articles, develop or change someone’s point of books article International Eerde view and Shawnigan School how it has created value or a benefit, says Sharlyn Lauby, founder of HR Bartender and author of Essential Meeting Blueprints for Managers . It could have been a policy that helped streamline a process. Article International Eerde! Or an articles to write, idea that increased revenue. Organizations want to hire change makers. 4. A Essay About Grier! You studied abroad. You were sure to mention you graduated with honors—but you left off you scored those good grades while living in another country. More than a GPA, however, a prospective employer wants to see your study abroad program. It demonstrates your ability to venture outside of to write School your comfort zone—heck, outside of our culture, says Salemi, who adds that if you did an article Eerde, internship overseas, that should make it on to your resume, too. It shows your ability to adapt to to write Shawnigan Lake, other working cultures, she explains. 5. You#x27;ve traveled abroad.

Do you need to order a new passport because you#x27;ve run out of room for write Grier School fresh stamps? If you#x27;re a globetrotter, you can share your passion for Shawnigan traveling on your resume, Salemi says. It can be a great way of showing that you’re worldly and write a essay about yourself Grier think about the big picture, she explains. Be prepared for it to come up during the interview—maybe you’ll start discussing your desire to travel to Iceland or backpack throughout Europe or visit an to write, active volcano in Sicily. Ennis Critical Friends! Whatever the case, enjoy engaging in conversation with interviewers because you never know what topics you will connect on. 6. Articles Lake School! Your incomplete education. You had every intention of earning a bachelor#x27;s degree, but you stopped just one semester shy. Thinking Sandy Spring Friends! That#x27;s OK. Completing educational courses is an accomplishment, even if you don#x27;t have a degree to show for it. Articles Shawnigan Lake School! Life happens, and sometimes the best-laid plans go by the wayside when things take a sharp left turn, says Rasmussen.

If you didn’t complete college, at least give yourself credit for the money, effort, and essay Bishop’s School time you did invest in yourself by saying, “program coursework in to write Shawnigan, general studies” at the college or university you attended. 7. You shadowed a career superstar. Your university—or even your company—may have offered you the opportunity to shadow a successful employee in your field. It wasn#x27;t an books article International, internship—it#x27;s actually called an externship—but you learned something valuable from the experience. Even something that may seem minor like this externship program shouldn’t be dismissed on your resume, says Salemi, who says adding this experience to articles to write Shawnigan, your resume might allow you to talk about how you immersed yourself in a new workplace, and the connections you made while there. 8. You#x27;ve spoken at public engagements. A Conclusion Forest! Adding public speaking skills to your resume is a smart move, but think beyond your speech and articles to write Shawnigan School debate days.

If you are asked to speak at a conference or special event, you’ve been requested to do so because you have something to Lake Forest, offer that is of value to the audience, says Rasmussen. Articles To Write School! And that#x27;s the part you want to play up. Employers like to hear about these things when they are considering candidates, she says. In Writing! 9. To Write Lake! You#x27;ve made presentations. You led your group in a major presentation in college. Or you pitched a local charity and persuaded them to add a new program to their roster. You don’t have to share all the thinking School, gory details about the articles School, content, but those presentations have all the Wilbraham, same components of a business presentation, says Lauby. They involve research, organization, preparation, and delivery. And that#x27;s why you should add presentations to your resume, even if they happened outside the office. Organizations want good communicators on to write their team, she says.

10. You assisted a professor. Most students can#x27;t wait for class to be dismissed. But if you put in extra hours helping a professor complete a project or worked as his or her assistant, you got more than extra credit—you got something special you should add to your resume. It’s intriguing from the interviewer’s perspective to think that you immersed yourself in this academic project with a respectable professor, says Salemi. What did you learn about writing a conclusion Forest Academy yourself and about the project?

Don’t dismiss this achievement even if it was just two weeks during a semester. 11. Shawnigan! You#x27;ve sold someone something. Whether you sold candy to finance a school trip or sold sponsorships to essay Academy, your company#x27;s fundraiser, you#x27;ve demonstrated sales skills. Lake School! It involves marketing, advertising, and help in writing an essay Wilbraham and Monson customer service, says Lauby.

It’s not about what was sold, but it’s about the articles to write Shawnigan Lake School, steps and what went into the sale. If you have numbers to back up your accomplishments, even better. 12. You#x27;ve got a certificate outside your career field. An Essay Wilbraham And Monson Academy! You#x27;re a public relations executive, but you#x27;ve always been curious to Lake, know how websites are built. So you took an online class and received a certification in HTML. Coding may not help you in your next role, but it could help you snag a coveted interview, Salemi says. Even if they’re unrelated to argumentative Bishop’s College School, your field, certifications often bridge a gap to a new path, she says, and to write Shawnigan School show you#x27;ve obtained knowledge outside your scope of responsibilities. 13.

You#x27;re unique. Yes, every person is a special snowflake. But if you#x27;ve got a thing that really makes you stand out—such as a robust foodie Instagram account, or a half-dozen trophies to show how seriously you take chess—you should add your uniqueness to thinking, your resume, Salemi says. As long as you can speak about it as a side hustle —something you occasionally do so that a prospective employer won#x27;t worry you#x27;ll eventually quit to articles to write Shawnigan, pursue it full-time—it will put you ahead of the pack, she says. As a recruiter, I was always intrigued when I reviewed resumes that listed interesting activities, such as jockeying or interning in London. It goes above and beyond the ennis thinking Sandy Friends School, typical skills and experiences necessary for the job, and Lake School always showed me that, wow, this candidate is an write a essay about yourself Grier School, actual person with interests, hobbies and articles to write Shawnigan more. Sandy Spring Friends School! Of course, while you want to highlight these items on School your resume, don’t let them overshadow the in writing an essay Academy, rest of articles Shawnigan Lake School your resume like you’re hiding something, warns Salemi. Let your spot on skills and experience shine.

It’s like jewelry: If you’re wearing a beautiful dress, you don’t want to add a bling necklace that takes away from the dress itself. These skills and unique hobbies you’re adding are subtle accessories that simply add to the sparkle. 36 Jaw-Dropping Unicorn Makeup Ideas You Need for Halloween. Here#x27;s Your Love Horoscope for October 2017. 40 Perfect Fall Outfits to Copy Right Now. Forest Academy! Did Kim Confirm Khloe and Kylie#x27;s Pregnancies on Instagram Weeks Ago?

Michelle Obama#x27;s 25th Anniversary Message to articles School, Barack Is Exactly What You Need Today. I Can#x27;t Stop Watching Videos of Kaia Gerber#x27;s Runway Walk. Megyn Kelly Speaks Out Against Gun Control After Las Vegas Shooting. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Reportedly #x27;as Good as Engaged#x27; The Best Sex Toys for write a essay School Every Occasion. You Need to Watch Jimmy Kimmel#x27;s Emotional Monologue About the Las Vegas Shooting. Shawnigan Lake! © 2017 Conde Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 1/2/2014) and Privacy Policy (effective 1/2/2014).

Glamour may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the books article, prior written permission of Conde Nast.

Best Essay Writers Here -
Частная школа Shawnigan Lake School в Канаде

dreams essays dismiss for 28 days 1 year info. [NOTE: This was the last work that Paine ever gave to the press. It appeared in New York in School, 1807 with the following title: An Examination of the writing essay Lake Forest Academy, Passages in to write Lake, the New Testament, quoted from the Old and called Prophecies concerning Jesus Christ. To which is critical School prefixed an Essay on Dream, showing by what operation of the mind a Dream is produced in sleep, and articles to write, applying the same to the account of Dreams in the New Testament. With an Appendix containing my private thoughts of Wilbraham and Monson a Future State. And Remarks on the Contradictory Doctrine in the Books of Matthew and Mark. By Thomas Paine, New York: Printed for the Author. pp. 68. This work is made up from the unpublished Part III, of the Age of Reason, and the answer to the Bishop of Landaff. In the Introductory chapter, on Dream, he would seem to have partly utilized an earlier essay, and this is the only part of the work previously printed. Nearly all of it was printed in Paris, in to write Shawnigan Lake School, English, soon after Paine's departure for America.

This little pamphlet, of which the of California, (UCLA), only copy I have seen or heard of is in the Bodleian Library, has never been mentioned by any of Paine's editors, and perhaps he himself was not aware of articles to write Shawnigan Lake School its having been printed. Its title is: Extract from the M.S. Third Part of Thomas Paine's Age of Reason. Chapter the Second: Article, Dream. Essay Organization College. Paris: Printed for M. Chateau, 1803. Articles To Write Shawnigan Lake. It is possible that it was printed for private circulation. Critical Thinking Friends. I have compared this Paris pamphlet closely with an original copy of Paine's own edition, (New York, 1807) with results indicated in footnotes to the Essay, Dr.

Clair J. Grece, of Redhill, has shown me a copy of the Examination which Paine presented to articles to write Lake, his (Dr. Write A Essay About Yourself Grier. Grece's) uncle, Daniel Constable, in New York, July 21, 1807, with the prediction, It is too much for the priests, and they will not touch it. It is rudely stitched in brown paper cover, and to write Shawnigan School, without the Preface and Wilbraham, the Essay on Dream. Articles Shawnigan School. It would appear from a note, which I quote at the beginning of the Examination, by write a essay about School an early American editor that Paine detached that part as the only fragment he wished to be circulated. This pamphlet, with some omissions, was published in London, 1811, as Part III. of the Age of Reason, by Daniel Isaacs Eaton, for which he was sentenced to eighteen months imprisonment, and to stand in the pillory for one hour in each month. This punishment drew from Shelley his celebrated letter to Lord Ellenborough, who had given a scandalously prejudiced charge to the jury. -- Editor.] IT is the duty of every man, as far as his ability extends, to detect and Shawnigan, expose delusion and error. But nature has not given to everyone a talent for ennis thinking Sandy Spring Friends School the purpose; and among those to articles to write Shawnigan Lake, whom such a talent is given, there is writing a conclusion often a want of disposition or of courage to do it. The world, or more properly speaking, that small part of it called christendom, or the christian world, has been amused for more than a thousand years with accounts of Prophecies in School, the Old- Testament about the coming of the person called Jesus Christ, and thousands of sermons have been preached, and volumes written, to make man believe it. In the following treatise I have examined all the a essay School, passages in the New-Testament, quoted from the Old, and called prophecies concerning Jesus Christ, and I find no such thing as a prophecy of any such person, and I deny there are any.

The passages all relate to circumstances the Jewish nation was in at articles to write Lake, the time they were written or spoken, and not to anything that was or was not to happen in the world several hundred years afterwards; and argumentative essay Bishop’s, I have shown what the circumstances were to which the articles to write Shawnigan Lake, passages apply or refer. I have given chapter and article International School, verse for every thing I have said, and have not gone out articles Shawnigan School of the books of the Old and New Testament for evidence that the passages are not prophecies of the person called Jesus Christ. The prejudice of unfounded belief, often degenerates into the prejudice of custom, and becomes at last rank hypocrisy. A Conclusion Essay Lake. When men, from custom or fashion or any worldly motive, profess or pretend to believe what they do not believe, nor can give any reason for believing, they unship the helm of their morality, and being no longer honest to their own minds they feel no moral difficulty in being unjust to others. It is Shawnigan School from the writing University Los Angeles, influence of this vice, hypocrisy, that we see so many church-and-meeting-going professors and pretenders to religion so full of trick and deceit in their dealings, and so loose in the performance of their engagements that they are not to be trusted further than the laws of the country will bind them. Morality has no hold on articles to write Lake their minds, no restraint on their actions. One set of preachers make salvation to books article International School Eerde, consist in articles to write Shawnigan Lake School, believing. They tell their congregations that if they believe in yourself School, Christ their sins shall be forgiven. This, in the first place, is an articles to write Lake encouragement to sin, in a similar manner as when a prodigal young fellow is told his father will pay all his debts, he runs into argumentative essay organization Bishop’s School debt the faster, and becomes the more extravagant. Daddy, says he, pays all, and on Lake he goes: just so in the other case, Christ pays all, and on goes the sinner. In the next place, the doctrine these men preach is not true.

The New Testament rests itself for credibility and testimony on what are called prophecies in the Old-Testament of the person called Jesus Christ; and if there are no such things as prophecies of any such person in books article School Eerde, the Old-Testament, the New-Testament is a forgery of the Councils of articles to write Shawnigan Lake Nice and Laodicea, and the faith founded thereon delusion and falsehood. [NOTE by PAINE: The councils of Nice and Laodicea were held about 350 years after the time Christ is said to Grier School, have lived; and the books that now compose the New Testament, were then voted for by YEAS and NAYS, as we now vote a law. A great many that were offered had a majority of nays, and were rejected. This is the way the New-Testament came into being. -- Author.] Another set of preachers tell their congregations that God predestinated and selected, from all eternity, a certain number to be saved, and a certain number to School, be damned eternally. If this were true, the 'day of Judgment' IS PAST: their preaching is in vain, and they had better work at some useful calling for their livelihood. This doctrine, also, like the former, hath a direct tendency to demoralize mankind. Can a bad man be reformed by telling him, that if he is one of those who was decreed to be damned before he was born his reformation will do him no good; and if he was decreed to be saved, he will be saved whether he believes it or not? For this is the result of the doctrine. Such preaching and such preachers do injury to the moral world. They had better be at the plough.

As in my political works my motive and object have been to give man an elevated sense of his own character, and free him from the slavish and superstitious absurdity of monarchy and ennis critical Spring Friends School, hereditary government, so in to write Lake, my publications on religious subjects my endeavors have been directed to bring man to a right use of the reason that God has given him, to impress on books article International him the great principles of divine morality, justice, mercy, and a benevolent disposition to all men, and to all creatures, and to inspire in to write Lake, him a spirit of trust, confidence, and consolation in his creator, unshackled by the fables of books pretending to be 'the word of God.' In order to help in writing Academy, understand the nature of Dream, or of that which passes in ideal vision during a state of sleep, it is first necessary to understand the composition and decomposition of the human mind. The three great faculties of the mind are IMAGINATION, JUDGMENT, and MEMORY. Every action of the mind comes under one or the other of these faculties. [NOTE: This sentence is not in Paris edition. -- Editor.] In a state of wakefulness, as in to write, the day-time, these three faculties are all active; but that is seldom the case in sleep, and a conclusion Academy, never perfectly: and this is the cause that our dreams are not so regular and rational as our waking thoughts. The seat of that collection of powers or faculties that constitute what is called the mind, is in the brain. There is to write Shawnigan School not, and thinking Spring, cannot be, any visible demonstration of this anatomically, but accidents happening to living persons shew it to be so. An injury done to the brain by a fracture of the skull, will sometimes change a wise man into a childish idiot, -- a being without a mind. Articles. But so careful has nature been of that Sanctum Sanctorum of man, the brain, that of all the help Wilbraham, external accidents to which humanity is articles subject, this occurs the most seldom. But we often see it happening by about yourself Grier long and habitual intemperance. Whether those three faculties occupy distinct apartments of the brain, is known only to that ALMIGHTY POWER that formed and organized it.

We can see the articles Shawnigan School, external effects of books School muscular motion in all the members of the body, though its premium mobile, or first moving cause, is unknown to to write Shawnigan Lake, man. Our external motions are sometimes the effect of intention, sometimes not. Write A Essay. If we are sitting and intend to rise, or standing and intend to to write Shawnigan Lake, sit or to walk, the limbs obey that intention as if they heard the order given. But we make a thousand motions every day, and that as well waking as sleeping, that have no prior intention to direct them. Each member acts as if it had a will or mind of its own. Man governs the argumentative essay organization College School, whole when he pleases to govern, but in the interim the several parts, like little suburbs, govern themselves without consulting the sovereign. And all these motions, whatever be the generating cause, are external and visible. But with respect to the brain, no ocular observation can be made upon it. All is mystery; all is articles darkness in that womb of help Wilbraham Academy thought. Whether the brain is a mass of matter in continual rest whether it has a vibrating pulsative motion, or a heaving and falling motion like matter in fermentation; whether different parts of the brain have different motions according to the faculty that is employed, be it the articles Lake, imagination, the judgment, or the books article School Eerde, memory, man knows nothing of.

He knows not the cause of his own wit. Articles To Write School. His own brain conceals it from article International him. Comparing invisible by visible things, as metaphysical can sometimes be compared to physical things, the operations of these distinct and several faculties have some resemblance to a watch. The main spring which puts all in motion corresponds to the imagination; the pendulum which corrects and regulates that motion, corresponds to the judgment; and the hand and dial, like the memory, record the to write Lake School, operation. Now in proportion as these several faculties sleep, slumber, or keep awake, during the continuance of a dream, in that proportion the dream will be reasonable or frantic, remembered or forgotten. If there is any faculty in mental man that never sleeps, it is that volatile thing the imagination.

The case is a essay Grier different with the judgment and memory. The sedate and sober constitution of the judgment easily disposes it to rest; and as to the memory, it records in to write Shawnigan Lake, silence and about, is active only when it is called upon. That the judgment soon goes to sleep may be perceived by our sometimes beginning to dream before we are fully asleep ourselves. Some random thought runs in the mind, and we start, as it were, into articles Shawnigan recollection that we are dreaming between sleeping and waking. [If a pendulum of a watch by any accident becomes displaced, that it can no longer control and regulate the elastic force of the spring, the works are instantly thrown into confusion, and continue so as long as the spring continues to writing a conclusion Lake, have force. Articles Shawnigan Lake. In like manner] [NOTE: The words within crotchers are only in the Paris edition. Writing A Conclusion Essay Lake Academy. In the New York edition (1807) the next word If begins a new paragraph. -- Editor.] if the judgment sleeps whilst the imagination keeps awake, the dream will be a riotous assemblage of misshapen images and ranting ideas, and the more active the imagination is the wilder the dream will be. The most inconsistent and the most impossible things will appear right; because that faculty whose province it is to keep order is in a state of absence.

The master of the school is gone out and the boys are in articles Shawnigan, an uproar. If the memory sleeps, we shall have no other knowledge of the argumentative essay organization School, dream than that we have dreamt, without knowing what it was about. Shawnigan School. In this case it is sensation rather than recollection that acts. Ennis Critical Sandy Spring Friends School. The dream has given us some sense of School pain or trouble, and we feel it as a hurt, rather than remember it as vision. If the memory slumbers we shall have a faint remembrance of the dream, and after a few minutes it will some-times happen that the in writing Wilbraham and Monson, principal passages of the dream will occur to us more fully. The cause of this is that the memory will sometimes continue slumbering or sleeping after we are awake ourselves, and that so fully, that it may and sometimes does happen, that we do not immediately recollect where we are, nor what we have been about, or have to do. But when the articles to write Shawnigan, memory starts into wakefulness it brings the knowledge of these things back upon us like a flood of light, and sometimes the dream with it. But the most curious circumstance of the help and Monson, mind in a state of dream, is the power it has to become the agent of every person, character and thing of which it dreams.

It carries on conversation with several, asks questions, hears answers, gives and receives information, and it acts all these parts itself. Yet however various and eccentric the imagination may be in the creating of images and ideas, it cannot supply the place of memory with respect to things that are forgotten when we are awake. For example, if we have forgotten the name of a person, and dream of seeing him and asking him his name, he cannot tell it; for it is ourselves asking ourselves the Shawnigan, question. But though the imagination cannot supply the place of books School real memory, it has the articles to write School, wild faculty of counterfeiting memory. It dreams of persons it never knew, and talks to them as if it remembered them as old acquaintance. It relates circumstances that never happened, and tells them as if they had happened. It goes to places that never existed, and knows where all the streets and houses are, as if we had been there before. The scenes it creates are often as scenes remembered. It will sometimes act a dream within a dream, and, in the delusion of dreaming, tell a dream it never dreamed, and tell it as if it was from memory. It may also be remarked, that the imagination in critical Spring, a dream has no idea of time, as tune.

It counts only by circumstances; and if a succession of circumstances pass in a dream that would require a great length of time to to write Shawnigan, accomplish them, it will appear to the dreamer that a length of time equal thereto has passed also. As this is the state of the mind in a dream, it may rationally be said that every person is mad once in twenty-four hours, for were he to act in argumentative, the day as he dreams in the night, he would be confined for a lunatic. In a state of wakefulness, those three faculties being all active, and acting in unison, constitute the rational man. In dream it is otherwise, and, therefore, that state which is called insanity appears to be no other than a dismission of those faculties, and a cessation of the Shawnigan Lake School, judgment during wakefulness, that we so often experience during sleep; and idiocity, into which some persons have fallen, is that cessation of books article School Eerde all the faculties of which we can be sensible when we happen to wake before our memory. In this view of the mind, how absurd it is to place reliance upon dreams, and how much more absurd to articles to write Shawnigan Lake, make them a foundation for religion; yet the belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, begotten by argumentative essay organization Bishop’s College the Holy Ghost, a being never heard of before, stands on articles School the foolish story of an old man's dream.

And behold the angel of the write Grier, Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not thou to take unto thee Mary thy wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. -- Matt. 1. 20. After this we have the childish stories of three or four other dreams: about Joseph going into Egypt; about his coming back again; about this, and about that, and articles, this story of organization College dreams has thrown Europe into a dream for more than a thousand years. All the efforts that nature, reason, and conscience have made to awaken man from it, have been ascribed by priestcraft and superstition to the working of the devil, and had it not been for the American Revolution, which, by establishing the universal right of to write School conscience, [NOTE: The words right of are not in the Paris edition. -- Editor.] first opened the way to free discussion, and for the French Revolution that followed, this Religion of Dreams had continued to argumentative essay organization Bishop’s College School, be preached, and that after it had ceased to be believed. Those who preached it and did not believe it, still believed the delusion necessary. They were not bold enough to be honest, nor honest enough to be bold. [NOTE: The remainder of articles to write Lake School this essay, down to the last two paragraphs, though contained in the Paris pamphlet, was struck out of the essay by Paine when he published it in America; it was restored by an American editor who got hold of the original manuscript, with the exception of two sentences which he supposed caused the author to reserve the a conclusion Forest, nine paragraphs containing them. It is probable, however, that this part was omitted as an interruption of the to write School, essay on Dream.

The present Editor therefore concludes to insert the passage, without any omission, in this footnote:] Every new religion, like a new play, requires a new apparatus of dresses and a conclusion essay Lake Academy, machinery, to fit the new characters it creates. The story of Christ in the New Testament brings a new being upon the stage, which it calls the articles, Holy Ghost; and persusive University Los Angeles (UCLA), the story of Abraham, the father of the Jews, in the Old Testament, gives existence to a new order of articles Shawnigan beings it calls Angels. There was no Holy Ghost before the time of Christ, nor Angels before the time of Abraham. We hear nothing of these winged gentlemen, till more than two thousand years, according to the Bible chronology, from the time they say the heavens, the earth, and all therein were made. After this, they hop about as thick as birds in a grove. The first we hear of, pays his addresses to Hagar in the wilderness; then three of them visit Sarah; another wrestles a fall with Jacob; and these birds of passage having found their way to earth and yourself School, back, are continually coming and going. They eat and drink, and up again to heaven. What they do with the food they carry away in their bellies, the articles Shawnigan, Bible does not tell us.

Perhaps they do as the birds do, discharge it as they fly; for neither the write a essay Grier, scripture nor the church hath told us there are necessary houses for them in heaven. One would think that a system loaded with such gross and vulgar absurdities as scripture religion is could never have obtained credit; yet we have seen what priestcraft and fanaticism could do, and articles School, credulity believe. From Angels in the Old Testament we get to prophets, to witches, to seers of visions, and dreamers of dreams; and sometimes we are told, as in 1 Sam. ix. 15, that God whispers in the ear. At other times we are not told how the impulse was given, or whether sleeping or waking. In 2 Sam. xxiv.

1, it is said, And again the anger of the lord was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go number Israel and Judah. Help Wilbraham. And in 1 Chron. xxi. I, when the to write, same story is again related, it is said, And Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel. Whether this was done sleeping or waking, we are not told, but it seems that David, whom they call a man after God's own heart, did not know by an essay and Monson Academy what spirit he was moved; and as to the men called inspired penmen, they agree so well about the matter, that in Shawnigan School, one book they say that it was God, and in the other that it was the Devil. Yet this is trash that the church imposes upon the world as the WORD OF GOD; this is the collection of lies and contradictions called the HOLY BIBLE! this is the rubbish called REVEALED RELIGION! The idea that writers of the Old Testament had of a God was boisterous, contemptible, and vulgar. They make him the Mars of the Jews, the fighting God of Israel, the conjuring God of writing their Priests and Prophets. They tell us as many fables of him as the Greeks told of Hercules. They pit him against Pharaoh, as it were to box with him, and Moses carries the challenge.

They make their God to say insultingly, I will get me honor upon Pharaoh and upon all his Host, upon to write Shawnigan his chariots and upon his Horsemen. Help An Essay. And that he may keep his word, they make him set a trap in the Red Sea, in the dead of the night, for Pharaoh, his host, and his horses, and drown them as a rat-catcher would do so many rats. Great honor indeed! the story of articles to write Lake School Jack the giant-killer is better told! They match him against the Egyptian magicians to conjure with them, and after hard conjuring on both sides (for where there is no great contest there is writing University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) no great honor) they bring him off victorious. The first three essays are a dead match: each party turns his rod into articles Lake a serpent, the rivers into blood, and creates frogs: but upon the fourth, the God of the Israelites obtains the laurel, he covers them all over with lice! The Egyptian magicians cannot do the same, and this lousy triumph proclaims the victory! They make their God to rain fire and brimstone upon Sodom and Gomorrah and write a essay Grier School, belch fire and smoke upon mount Sinai, as if he was the Pluto of the lower regions.

They make him salt up Lot's wife like pickled pork; they make him pass like Shakespeare's Queen Mab into the brain of their priests, prophets, and prophetesses, and tickle them into articles School dreams, [NOTE: Tickling a parson's nose as 'a lies asleep, Then dreams he of another benefice. (Rom. and Jul.) -- Editor.] and after making him play all kinds of tricks they confound him with Satan, and leave us at a loss to know what God they meant! This is the an essay and Monson, descriptive God of the Old Testament; and Lake, as to the New, though the authors of it have varied the scene, they have continued the vulgarity. Is man ever to be the dupe of priestcraft, the slave of superstition? Is he never to writing a conclusion essay Academy, have just ideas of his Creator? It is better not to believe there is a God, than to believe of him falsely. When we behold the articles to write Lake, mighty universe that surrounds us, and dart our contemplation into the eternity of space, filled with innumerable orbs revolving in eternal harmony, how paltry must the tales of the Old and New Testaments, profanely called the word of article International School Eerde God, appear to thoughtful man! The stupendous wisdom and unerring order that reign and govern throughout this wondrous whole, and call us to reflection, 'put to Shawnigan Lake School, shame the a essay about yourself Grier School, Bible!' The God of eternity and of all that is real, is not the articles to write Shawnigan Lake School, God of argumentative essay organization Bishop’s passing dreams and shadows of man's imagination. The God of truth is not the God of fable; the belief of a God begotten and a God crucified, is a God blasphemed. It is making a profane use of reason. -- Author.] I shall conclude this Essay on articles Shawnigan School Dream with the first two verses of Ecclesiastics xxxiv. one of the books of the books School, Apocrypha. The hopes of a man void of understanding are vain and false; and articles to write School, dreams lift up fools.

Whoso regardeth dreams is like him that catcheth at a shadow, and followeth after the yourself Grier School, wind. I now proceed to an examination of the passages in the Bible, called prophecies of the articles Shawnigan Lake School, coming of Christ, and to show there are no prophecies of a essay yourself School any such person; that the passages clandestinely styled prophecies are not prophecies; and that they refer to circumstances the Jewish nation was in at the time they were written or spoken, and not to any distance of future time or person.